Welcome to TCOE India
Who We Are
Telecom Centres of Excellence India (TCOE India), set up in Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode, are an example of the Government, the Academia and the Industry working together for the sustained growth and progress of the country in the Telecom sector.
The purpose(s) of the Society is:
Benefits to Researchers
- IPRs to Global Standards
- Platform for transforming IDEAS into Market Ready Products
- Support for becoming an Entrepreneur
- Wider Research Portfolio in ICT
- Provisions of Joint Research
- Exposure to Industry Issues; More Job Ready
Benefits to Industry
- Excellent Low Cost R&D Platform with Superior Intellectual Mass
- SPOC for Industry Issues
- Common Platforms for Academia, Industry & Govt.
- Industry CSR platform for Incubation
- Potential Value Addition for ’Make In India’
- Industry Ready Talent Pool
- , 01.07.2022, 17:57:
- , 18.04.2022, 16:08:
Telecom Centre of Excellence (TCOE) India, on behalf of the DoT invites applications from eligible Startups /MSMEs /Consortium and Individual professional from 19th April 2022 till 24th May 2022.
5G hackathon was launched with the objective to identify & promote applications, relevant to India, in the 5G realm, that will be developed into workable products and services.