Welcome to TCOE India
Who We Are
Telecom Centres of Excellence India (TCOE India), set up in Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode, are an example of the Government, the Academia and the Industry working together for the sustained growth and progress of the country in the Telecom sector.
The purpose(s) of the Society is:
Benefits to Researchers
- IPRs to Global Standards
- Platform for transforming IDEAS into Market Ready Products
- Support for becoming an Entrepreneur
- Wider Research Portfolio in ICT
- Provisions of Joint Research
- Exposure to Industry Issues; More Job Ready
Benefits to Industry
- Excellent Low Cost R&D Platform with Superior Intellectual Mass
- SPOC for Industry Issues
- Common Platforms for Academia, Industry & Govt.
- Industry CSR platform for Incubation
- Potential Value Addition for ’Make In India’
- Industry Ready Talent Pool
India Telecom 2023: 22-23 March 2023- An Exclusive International Business Expo
Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain, 27th February - 02nd march 2023
NCC 2023 - Twenty-Ninth National Conference on Communications 23 - 26 February, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Please visit - https://event.iitg.ac.in/ncc2023/
- , 06.12.2022, 10:35:
- , 01.07.2022, 17:57:
Digital Communication Innovation Square(DCIS) under Champion Service Sector Scheme(CSSS)
Telecom Centre of Excellence (TCOE) India, on behalf of the DoT invites applications from eligible Startups /MSMEs /Consortium and Individual professional from 21st November 2022 till 31st December 2022(Extended).
5G hackathon was launched with the objective to identify & promote applications, relevant to India, in the 5G realm, that will be developed into workable products and services.